Nachos with Chili Con Carne.
You can cook Nachos with Chili Con Carne using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nachos with Chili Con Carne
- You need 100 grams of Corn chips (plain).
- It’s 200 ml of Chili con carne.
- It’s 50 grams of Red cheddar cheese.
Nachos with Chili Con Carne instructions
- Put the corn chips on a plate..
- Then layer on the heated chili con carne..
- Top with cheese. Microwave (without cling film) for about 1.5-2 minutes, keeping an eye on it. It's ready when the cheese has melted!.