Slow cooker Chili con carne. A delicious, easy recipe for Slow Cooker Chili Con Carne. Find all my tips and tricks for adding the most flavor to your chili every step of the way! When it comes to slow cookers, it's easy to take shortcuts and sacrifice flavor for convenience.
Stir in the chocolate, kidney beans and coriander and season with salt and. Make this in your slow cooker – OR pressure cooker, stove or oven. Visiting Ben's was the catalyst for my mission to make my own signature chili con carne. You can have Slow cooker Chili con carne using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Chili con carne
- Prepare 1 pack of beef mince.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tin of kidney beans.
- You need 1 packet of chilli con carne mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of marmite.
- It’s of Few squares dark chocolate.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
I didn't even try to replicate Ben's because I know it's not possible. This Slow Cooker Chili is one of my all time most popular recipes and for good reason! This is the best chili around and a long time family favorite! Mmm- this slow cooker recipe gives you tons of tasty bang for your buck!
Slow cooker Chili con carne step by step
- Brown mince in saucepan, drain fat and add to slow cooker.
- Chop onion, add all ingredients to slow cooker mix well.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours stirring every so often.
I love slow cooker recipes like this, because you can dump everything in the crock-pot and walk away for several hours. Scoop the chili con carne over the chips, and sprinkle the remaining. A delicious, easy recipe for Slow Cooker Chili Con Carne. Find all my tips and tricks for adding the most flavor to your chili every step of the way! Chocolate added at the end gives a richness to this slow-cooked chilli.