Chilli con Carne with Quorn Mince.
You can cook Chilli con Carne with Quorn Mince using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli con Carne with Quorn Mince
- It’s 300 g of Quorn Mince.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Pepper (Red).
- Prepare 2 of Red Chilis.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- It’s 3 tsp of Ground Corriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili Powder (Optional).
- You need 400 g of can chopped tomatoes.
- You need 500 ml of tomato passata.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need 400 g of can kidney beans,.
Chilli con Carne with Quorn Mince instructions
- Pre -heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the Mince until it has browned over..
- Add the onion and cook for 5-6 minutes or until beginning to soften..
- Add the red pepper and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes..
- Add the chillies, garlic and spices and cook for a further 2 minutes stirring continuously.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes, passata, tomato puree and crumble over the stock cube and bring to a gentle simmer for 8 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Stir in the kidney beans and cook over a gentle heat for a further 10 minutes. Season to taste and serve with rice..