Baklava 2. Oyun, oyun mağazasında ve iTunes'da bulunur ve harflerden sözcükler bulup bunları bir bulmacanın içine yerleştirmekten oluşur. Allow to stand overnight before serving. From: "Classic Greek Cooking" by Daphne Metaxas.
Cut into eight strips on the diagonal. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. If I had to name some of the best desserts of all time, Baklava would be on the list for sure. You can have Baklava 2 using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baklava 2
- You need 1 packet of filo pastry gourmet (with butter and eggs).
- Prepare 200 g of unsalted butter (melted).
- Prepare 200 g of walnuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of little clove.
- It’s 2 tbsp of demerara sugar.
- Prepare of Syrup.
- It’s 650 g of sugar.
- You need 400 g of water.
- You need 1 of little lemon juice.
- You need 2 of cinnamon sticks.
The raw materials of floor, butter, pistachios and others are being inspected and carefully purchase by "Karaköy Güllüoğlu" experts from their original regions at the right season. Baklava, aka Baklawa is a Middle-Eastern dessert whose origins may go as far back as B. C times to the Assyrian civilization. Through the centuries, many neighboring countries adopted the delicacy and.
Baklava 2 instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and roast the walnuts for 8-10 minutes in a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper..
- As soon as they cool, place them in a blender with the demerara sugar, the cinnamon and the cloves and blend..
- Cut a piece of greaseproof paper to fit the size of the baking tray that you are going to use (30×40 cm).
- And use it to cut the filo pastry sheets to that size (whatever is left out you can use it so that one packet is enough to make 30 layers)..
- Place the filo pastry sheets one by one into the baking tray and brush with butter forming 10 layers..
- Pour in half of the filling and distribute it evenly all around..
- Carry on with 10 more of the filo sheets, spread the rest of the filling and finish off with the last 10 filo sheets..
- Cut the baklava into diagonal pieces and bake at 150°C (using the fan) for 1 1/2 hour..
- A little before you take the baking tray out of the oven, prepare the syrup which you let boil vigorously for 7-8 minutes..
- Pour the hot syrup over the baklava as soon as you remove it from the oven..
Mix & match this shirt with other items to create an avatar that is unique to you! Baklava, for example, is claimed by both countries. Bu Pin'i ve daha fazlasını Şenol Öz tarafından oluşturulan SİVRİHİSAR YEMEKLERİ. panosunda bulabilirsiniz. Baklava je poslastica napravljena od tankih kora, mnogo oraha i mnogo šećera. Veoma slatka i veoma jaka poslastica koja će zadovoljiti jednim parčetom i najokorelije sladokusce.