White Chocolate Cake.
You can have White Chocolate Cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Cake
- You need 200 grams of salted butter.
- Prepare 250 grams of caster sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 250 grams of self raising flour.
- Prepare 205 ml of milk.
- Prepare 135 grams of White chocolate.
White Chocolate Cake step by step
- Preheat oven at 160° C.
- Beat butter and sugar with electric beaters until thick and pale. Add vanilla, then eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in one-third of the flour, then half the milk. Repeat, then beat in the remaining flour. Gently beat in the melted chocolate until combined..
- Bake on the center rack for 50 to 60 minutes or until the skewer comes out clean.
- Prepare butter cream icing and cover the cake.