Pulled Pork BBQ.
You can have Pulled Pork BBQ using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork BBQ
- It’s 3-4 lb of pork picnic shoulder or butt.
- It’s 1 can of Root Beer.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white distilled vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 Tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, garlic powder & red pepper flakes.
- You need of Worcestershire & hot sauce (optional).
Pulled Pork BBQ instructions
- Cut the skin & fat off the meat, as best as you can..
- Rub salt, pepper & garlic powder all over meat..
- Pour can of Root Beer in a crock pot. Put meat in the crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours..
- Spoon out meat with a slotted spoon and shred in a large bowl..
- Pour vinegar, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire (2 tbl spoons), hot sauce (1/4 cup), and red pepper flakes into crock pot & whisk together with the root beer.
- Put shredded meat back into crock pot & cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours..
- When finished scoop meat out of crock pot with a slotted spoon & serve with bbq sauce or the sauce that is in the bottom of the pot!.