Pumpkin spice homemade donuts.
You can cook Pumpkin spice homemade donuts using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin spice homemade donuts
- It’s of main.
- Prepare 1 can of large flaky biscuits.
- You need 2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 of Something to cut a hole in center of biscuits.
- It’s of Pumpkin spice glaze.
- You need 2 cup of powdered sugar (add more to thicken).
- You need 1 of Pumpkin spice flavored coffee creamer.
- You need of additional toppings.
- It’s 1 of Pumpkin spice seasoning.
- You need 1 of ground cinnamon.
Pumpkin spice homemade donuts step by step
- Open biscuits cut hole in the center. To cut my hole I used an olive oil cap..
- Heat canola oil on medium heat once heated add 2 to 3 donuts at a time. They cook fast so do a few at a time to prevent burning..
- Cook about a minute per side they should be golden brown on each side..
- Have a long pan lined with foil to put donuts on. Dip each warm donut in your glaze put back on pan. I only glazed 1 side you may do both..
- For the glaze put powdered sugar in a bowl slowly add a little creamer. Blend with fork until smooth. For a thick glaze add less cream for a thinner glaze add more cream..
- Top with cinnamon or pumpkin spice seasoning and enjoy! I used cinnamon..
- Don't forget to fry up those little holes you cut out they are perfect for some donut holes!.