Super Easy Donuts ( or Bites ).
You can cook Super Easy Donuts ( or Bites ) using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Donuts ( or Bites )
- Prepare 1 can of Grands Home style refrigerator biscuits 8 count ( not flaky ).
- You need 1 of oil for frying, deep or shallow fry, about 3 inches if shallow frying.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 of teaspoons milk.
- Prepare dash of vanilla.
Super Easy Donuts ( or Bites ) instructions
- Pre heat oil to 325- 350. Do not want it overly hot. Just enough to start frying but not to fast..
- Open biscuits and flatten slightly to thin out. I usually flatten to about half the thickness they were to start..
- Cut each biscuit into 4 quarters..
- You can also flatten and cut hole in center and cook the same way. It makes 8 donuts and 8 holes..
- When oil is heated, test with corner of biscuit to see if it starts to fry. If not, let oil heat a little longer or raise temperature just slightly..
- Watching carefully, flip biscuits over when golden brown and let other side cook. Usually just takes a minute or so..
- When cooked through, drain on paper towel. Roll in powdered sugar while hot, cinnamon sugar mix, or glaze. Best served warm..
- GLAZE FOR DONUTS:.
- 1/2 -1 CUP POWDERED SUGAR.
- 2 TEASPOONS MILK.
- DASH VANILLA.
- MIX ALL TOGETHER UNTIL SMOOTH AND LUMP FREE. IF MIXTURE IS DRY, JUST ADD MORE MILK A LITTLE AT A TIME. IF YOU ADD TO MUCH AND ITS VERY RUNNY, ADD MORE SUGAR. IT SHOULD BE THICK ENOUGH TO COAT WELL, BUT THIN ENOUGH TO DRIZZLE OR DIP..
- DIP OR DRIZZLE GLAZE OVER HOT DONUTS..