Chocolate glazed doughnut 🍩. A Chocolate Glazed Donuts Recipe Baked at Home. These glazed chocolate donuts are soft and moist and dipped in a sweet glaze! I've been on a quest to create the perfect chocolate cake donut.
This makes enough to glaze all six doughnuts… providing you don't eat half the recipe off the spoon as you ice! Ready in an hour, dip our chocolate cake batter doughnuts in a chocolaty glaze for double the chocolate goodness. For me, cake doughnuts and especially baked doughnuts will never replace a traditionally made yeasted doughnut. You can have Chocolate glazed doughnut 🍩 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate glazed doughnut 🍩
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of yeast.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter unsalted.
- You need 2 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 of small egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of warm milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of For chocolate glaze.
- It’s of I/2 cup Nutella or any chocolate.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cocoa powder.
And so I present, my vegan chocolate. When I needed to make a Paleo friendly dessert for my crossfit class, I immediately thought to make these delicious chocolate glazed chocolate What does my newfound CrossFit obsession have to do with doughnuts, you ask? Tonight, my box is having their first Paleo. I purchased a doughnut pan a few years back for a recipe-testing project I was working on, but after two or three uses, it got squirreled away in my laundry For me, a good doughnut will always include a matte chocolate glaze and lots and lots of sprinkles.
Chocolate glazed doughnut 🍩 step by step
- In 1/4 cup warm milk add sugar and yeast, mix properly, cover it and let it rise for 15 minutes, confirm first if your yeast rises properly otherwise it mean that yeast is dead.
- In another bowl add flour, salt, egg, and butter and mix these ingredients well and add yeast mixture add water and knead for some minutes to form a soft dough, grease a bowl and keep your dough in it for about 1 hour.
- After 1 hour knead your dough again and then flaten your dough and it with the help of doughnut cutter or with glass for bigger circle and cap for inner hole.
- Keep it on a side and cover then with kitchen towel for 5-10 minutes fry on low to medium high flame.
- For chocolate glaze use the method of double boiling and Nutella let it melt little bit and cocoa powder and cream 1 by 1 spoon done.
- And then allow the doughnut to cool for 5 minutes and then speard the chocolate paste on it.
- And enjoy with tea or coffee.
The pairing was a guilty pleasure as a child. Flavor of a Chocolate Glazed Doughnut. Stir in the grapeseed oil until the chocolate is smooth. Dip each doughnut, top-side down, into the glaze; allow excess glaze to drip off, then decorate with sprinkles. Taste: This is hands down the best chocolate glaze ever.