Chicken Teriyaki and Fried Rice.
You can cook Chicken Teriyaki and Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Teriyaki and Fried Rice
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts, cubed.
- You need 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- You need 3 of eggsies, beaten.
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need of Pepper.
Chicken Teriyaki and Fried Rice step by step
- Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce in the refrigerator for at least one hour..
- In a wok or deep skillet, add the chicken in the teriyaki marinade and cook thoroughly over high heat. Set aside..
- In the same pan, add the oil and cook onion, garlic, and carrots until onions are translucent..
- Add broccoli and cook an additional 3-4 minutes. Push all of the cooked vegetables to the side of the pan..
- Beat the eggsies and pour into the cleared half of the pan. Scramble the eggsies and mix with the rest of the veggies..
- Add rice (already cooked), soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper, and the cooked chicken. Mix well and let the rice cooker until slightly crispy..