You can have Chicken Teriyaki using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Teriyaki
- It’s 6 cups of rice.
- It’s 5 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 6 of medium mushrooms.
- You need 3 of bell peppers.
- It’s 1 cup of Teriyaki sauce.
Chicken Teriyaki instructions
- Start cooking rice..
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces. Add oil to a medium sized pan. Fully cook it. And discard the oil and water..
- Cut the mushrooms thinly sliced. and bell peppers into long strips. Add the mushrooms to the chicken with some oil. Once the mushrooms are almost fully cooked add the peppers.
- Once the peppers are almost cooked add the teriyaki sauce. Let it simmer with a lid on for 5 minutes. Serve when ready.