pineapple teriyaki chicken shish kabobs.
You can have pineapple teriyaki chicken shish kabobs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of pineapple teriyaki chicken shish kabobs
- It’s 1 each of onion.
- You need 2 each of zucchini.
- It’s 1 each of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 each of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 can of pineapple chunks.
- You need 5 each of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 cup of teriyaki marinade.
- It’s 1 packages of skewers.
pineapple teriyaki chicken shish kabobs step by step
- chop chicken breast into simi big chunks put in a bowl and add 1 and 1/2 cups of marinade let sit in refrigerator for 1/2 an hour or as long as you like.
- pre heat oven to 350°.
- chop the vegetables into square pieces.
- put all on the skewers.
- bake for 30 min then take out and baste with remainder of marinade put back in for another 10 to 15 min.
- serve over rice or alone enjoy :-).