Carrot Laced Soup.
You can cook Carrot Laced Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Laced Soup
- Prepare 250 gms of Chicken with bones.
- It’s 1/4 pack of noodles.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- You need of As desired salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare 4 glasses of broth.
- It’s 1 cup of corn flour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of hot sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s of Green onion and fresh dhania for garnishing.
Carrot Laced Soup instructions
- Wash, peel and cut small carrot flowers. Insert these flowers in a raw noodles carefully. Boil them in big pot for 7 minutes..
- Boil chicken with five glasses of water for 15-20 minutes..
- Separate chicken from bones and shredded it..
- Add salt, chicken powder, black pepper, vinegar, soya sauce and hot sauce in chicken broth and let it cook..
- Finally beat eggs in clean dry bowl and pour in soup pot in circle. Don't mix till 10 seconds..
- Now gradually mix with wooden spoon..
- Pour lace carrot noodles on soup bowls.
- Serve hot with crackers. You can adjust cornflour and spices to you likeness..