chicken noodle soup.
You can cook chicken noodle soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chicken noodle soup
- It’s 3 each of chicken breasts cubed.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion chopped.
- You need 1 cup of celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of basil.
- It’s 4 tsp of chicken base.
- You need 1 dash of thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 12 oz of wide noodles.
chicken noodle soup instructions
- chop up cooked chicken and all other ingrediants.
- put it all in a stewing pot.
- add noodles about 10 minutes before serving.