Sugar Lemon Macarons With No Poser.
You can cook Sugar Lemon Macarons With No Poser using 4 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sugar Lemon Macarons With No Poser
- You need 2 of Egg whites.
- You need 1 1/2 of times as much sugar to the egg whites Granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 of of the weight of the egg whites Powdered lemonade.
- It’s 1 of same amount as the egg whites Almond flour.
Sugar Lemon Macarons With No Poser instructions
- Sift the almond flour. It's easier to sift if you chill it in the freezer until right before you use..
- Put the egg white, sugar and powdered lemonade in a bowl, and whip over a double boiler at around 70℃..
- Whip really well until the meringue wont't fall even if the bowl is turned upside-down..
- You will have a white, fine, glossy, and slightly sticky meringue..
- Remove from the double boiler, and sift in the almond flour from Step 1. So you have to sift the almond flour twice..
- Gently combine the meringue and almond flour, then stir well as if you're breaking the air bubbles. The batter is ready if it falls very slowly into a ribbon..
- If you're drying the macaroni shells, move on to Step 8..
- Put the macaron batter from Step 6 into a piping bag, and pipe it out 2-3 cm diameter circles on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Have 2-3 cm gaps between the macaron shells..
- Let them dry until the surfaces become dry properly. Let them dry until the batter won't stick to your finger. They will turn a bit rubbery..
- Preheat the oven to 160℃, and put the dried macaron shells inside. Set the oven temperature to 130 ℃, and bake for 15 – 16 minutes..
- Once they are baked, remove the parchment paper after they are cooled thoroughly. If it's difficult to remove the parchment paper, put the macaron shells together with the parchment paper into the freezer for a few minutes. Then the parchment paper will come off easily..
- The macaron shells are just right if it's slightly difficult to remove them from the parchment paper. They are over-baked if they come off easily, and you might get air pockets inside the shells..
- Sandwich cream of your choice between 2 macaron shells, and they are done. It's nice to fill them with softened cream cheese, and they taste just like no-bake cheesecake!.
- They will be moist and tasty from next day onward. Keep them in the fridge, and eat within 1 week. You can wrap them individually in cling film, and put them in the freezer..
- To store the leftover egg yolks, add 5 g sugar for each egg yolk, then freeze. By doing so, the quality of egg yolk stays the same. Thaw it in the fridge when you want to use it..
- Important note: Always use granulated sugar. Caster sugar has high sugar content and moisture content, so it's not suitable for making macrons. Using caster sugar may cause a failure..