You can cook Colorful Macarons using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Colorful Macarons
- Prepare 150 g of almond flour.
- You need 150 g of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 110 g of egg whites (room temp), approx 3 large eggs.
- Prepare 150 g of granulated sugar (divided to 25g and 125g).
- It’s 37 g of water.
- Prepare of Food coloring.
- You need of For ganache – 100ml 33% cream.
- You need 100 g of chocolate – white or dark.
Colorful Macarons step by step
- Sift the almond flour and sugar powder separately then mix..
- Take half of the egg whites and mix with the flour mix with a spatula..
- Add drops of the food coloring to the mix..
- Separately mix the water and 125g sugar in a saucepan and heat in medium, checking the temperature to reach 110º, but continue to heat till 118º, but meanwhile…
- Start mixing the second half of egg whites with the 25g sugar, until stiff on high speed…..
- …Not stopping the mixer, check the caramel syrup temperature and as it reaches to 118º, take out and start adding to the egg whites on the same speed..
- The temperature of the meringue should lower to 50º..
- Add the meringue to the flour mixture slowly mix with a spatula, doing round motions until the dough becomes runny like a ribbon..
- Pour the dough into a bag, then squeeze into the (preferably) teflon/parchment paper, into small 2-3cm pieces.
- Tap the pan a couple times on the table to release the air and set to "air" for at 20-40 mins. Tap the macarons to make sure they don't stick..
- Place the pan in the preheated oven 150º and bake for 13-15 mins..
- Let the macarons cool and make a chocolate ganache-.
- Heat the cream in a saucepan for up to 60º..
- Pour the cream into a separate pan and add the chocolate pieces – stir to mix..
- Pour into a cream bag and put into the fridge to cool for at least 2 hours..