tuna macaroni salad. Tuna Macaroni Salad is a classic potluck recipe and is so easy to throw together. Perfect for a simple summer supper or as a main-dish potluck contribution, this tuna noodle salad is a comfort food classic that comes together in. Macaroni, tuna, celery, onion and peas are bathed in a creamy dressing, then garnished with hard-cooked eggs and a sprinkle of paprika.
Try it for your next potluck, BBQ, or family gathering. Tuna macaroni salad is pretty doggone addictive as well. I find myself dipping into it whenever I go into the kitchen, a spoonful here, a spoonful there. You can have tuna macaroni salad using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of tuna macaroni salad
- Prepare 2 cup of elbow noodles.
- Prepare 2 of hard boiled eggs (chopped).
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped celery.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped green peppers.
- You need 2 of chopped scallions.
- Prepare 6 slice of of cucumber chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- You need 1 can of flaked tuna in water drained.
- You need 1 tbsp of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of hellmans mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lawrys season salt.
- It’s 1 of small can peaches and cream corn.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of black pepper.
I prefer it plain as a side dish next to grilled meats, but. Tuna Macaroni salad is satisfying dish all on its own, but is also the perfect side dish to complement a summer picnic or potluck. This salad has it all–delicious pasta, savory tuna and a creamy, sweet, and. This colorful tuna macaroni salad features grated carrot, chopped celery, and red onion, all tossed in a creamy mayonnaise-yogurt dressing.
tuna macaroni salad step by step
- Boil noodles in salted water with oil and also boil the eggs and put aside.
- Chop up the eggs..celery..green pepper..scallion..cucumber..parsley and add the shredded carrots and tuna along with the noodles and mix all together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together …chill for a bit and serve !.
We love incorporating yogurt into the dressing. Classic Tuna Macaroni Salad recipe has flaked albacore tuna, crisp celery, red onion, sweet relish and hard boiled eggs tossed with cooked macaroni, mayo, salt and pepper. This classic Tuna Macaroni Salad recipe is the best cold salad to make for your next spring or summer picnic. It's such an easy side dish to throw together with simple ingredients like tuna, pasta. This macaroni salad is a simple and delicious combination of tuna with chopped vegetables.