Chicken tikka masala with rice.
You can have Chicken tikka masala with rice using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken tikka masala with rice
- Prepare Half of a kg Boneless chicken.
- It’s half of a cup Coconut cream or yoghurt.
- You need Tea spoon of Ginger.
- It’s tea spoon of Paprika.
- Prepare Tea spoon of Garam masala.
- You need tea spoon of Cumin.
- You need tea spoon of Chilli/ pepper.
- Prepare 5 clove of sGarlic.
- You need of Salt( to taste?.
- You need of Tomato paste (your preference).
Chicken tikka masala with rice instructions
- Cut your chicken into pieces and put them in a bowl.
- Add your yoghurt,cumin,paprika,chilli,garam masala,ginger and mix together with the chicken.marinate for one hour.
- Heat your pan with oil and add your chicken…cook until they turn brown.
- Remove the chicken and put it aside.
- Heat the same pan and add onions,garlic and ginger paste. Cook until golden brown..
- Add tomato paste,chilli and salt to taste.
- When it starts to stick add your cream or yoghurt and stir until if forms a thick paste..
- Add your chicken and cook for a minute then serve.