Chicken Tikka Masala.
You can have Chicken Tikka Masala using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Masala
- Prepare 500 gms of Boneless chicken.
- You need 3 of onions roughly chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of dahi.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 spoon of Ginger- Garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of each Powder Garam masala, chicken masala, kitchen king.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each Powder Kashmiri mirch, Red mirch.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of each Coriander & Cumin powder.
- You need 1 spoon of Sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 spoons of Butter.
- You need as needed of Water.
- You need 3-4 spoons of Kaju, posta & Magaj paste.
- You need 3-4 of green cardomoms.
- It’s 1 of badi elaichi.
- Prepare 1 inch of dalchini.
- It’s 1 of tejpatta.
Chicken Tikka Masala instructions
- Take chicken in a bowl and add 1/2 spoon each Powder Garam masala, chicken masala, kitchen king,Powder Kashmiri mirch, Red mirch, turmeric, salt, 1 spoon lemon juice & 3 spoon dahi and mix well. Keep the mixture aside for 30 Minutes for marination..
- After marination, heat a pan with saute the marinated chicken without oil, till it becomes dry..
- Now roast the marinated and sauteed chicken on gas with the help of seekh.Keep the roasted chicken aside..
- For gravy, heat butter in a pan. Add roughly chopped onion. After 2 minutes add Ginger garlic paste and chopped tomato. Saute for 7-8 minutes. Now keep it aside 5 minutes to cool..
- Now make paste of sauted onion tomato by grinding..
- After that, heat butter in a pan. Put 3-4 chhoti elaichi, 1 badi elaichi, 1 inch dalchini and 1 tej patta. Now add onion tomato paste in pan and saute. Add all masala powder, salt to taste, sugar..
- Add roasted chicken & dahi in it and saute for 10 minutes..
- Now add water as needed and cook for 5-6 minutes on high flame..
- Lastly add Kaju, posta and mahaj paste. Delicious Chicken Tikka Masala is ready to serve..