Angel Hair With Brocolli And Goat Cheese. Deglaze the pan with the stock, and add the thyme leaves. Bring to a boil and reduce by half. Add the butter and the goat cheese and stir together until the cheese melts.
Sprinkle pine nuts over pasta before serving. But in the end, people didn't care about the shape as. Angel Hair Noodles With Goat Cheese, Broccoli And Basil. You can cook Angel Hair With Brocolli And Goat Cheese using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Angel Hair With Brocolli And Goat Cheese
- Prepare 4 oz of Angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 2 cup of Brocolli.
- It’s 3 oz of Soft goat cheese.
- Prepare 1 clove of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper.
More information on "Angel hair noodles with goat cheese, broccoli and basil" Broccoli will continue to cook after removed from heat. It should be a bright green color – emerald green, not olive green. A beautiful side dish of broccoli and angel hair pasta with red pepper flakes is so delicious and so aromatic, but it doesn't take much time to pull together. Serve in bowls and sprinkle each serving with a dusting of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
Angel Hair With Brocolli And Goat Cheese instructions
- Preheat oven to 400?F..
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and place the broccoli florets on top. Drizzle with a half tablespoon of olive oil and toss to coat. Roast broccoli for about 25 minutes, tossing occasionally..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add a big pinch of salt and the pasta. Cook until pasta is al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta cooking water..
- In a large skillet, heat up the remaining tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat..
- Add the minced garlic and saut? for about 30 seconds until fragrant and toasty..
- Add the goat cheese and stir to melt, drizzling in some pasta water to create a smooth sauce. Add the hot linguine and roasted broccoli..
- Toss well, adding more pasta water if dish seems dry..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste..
A broccoli & goat cheese soup recipe! Because sometimes you need to step your cheese game up. Sure broccoli and cheddar soup is delicious. Garlicky Angel Hair with Roasted Broccoli. For a quick and easy weeknight dish that's bursting with flavor, serve Garlicky Angel Hair with Roasted Broccoli.