Sunshine's strawberry angel cake. Angel Cake is a young girl who happens to take the "Angel" part of her name very seriously. She's as sweet as can be and is overly polite with just about everyone, enemy or not. Almost all of her responses are consisted of "please" and "thank you", and because of this, she happens to be quite loved by.
Strawberry Angel Cake makes an easy, elegant dessert recipe perfect for entertaining or enjoying with your family. Get this simple, no bake strawberry I remembered how much she liked strawberries and I knew she loved the lightness of angel food cake. Rather than serving a fussy dessert, I knew. You can have Sunshine's strawberry angel cake using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sunshine's strawberry angel cake
- Prepare 1 of (21.oz) can strawberry pie filling.
- It’s 1 packages of angel food cake mix.
- It’s 1 of cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 of whipped topping(8.oz).
There's no need to buy cake flour to make this light and fluffy confection. Our recipe transforms regular all-purpose flour with cornstarch, saving you a last-minute trip to the supermarket. With so little ingredients, understand that Angel Food Cupcakes. Easy strawberry dessert made with fresh strawberries, jello, cool whip and angel food cake.
Sunshine's strawberry angel cake step by step
- Preheat oven at 350°F, bake on 350°. In a 9×13 Baking pan, coat with non stick cooking spray, bake for 35 to 40 minutes or till springs back, when touched lightly in the center..
- Combine pie filling with cake mix ,and spread evenly in pan , place in oven and bake ..
- When done baking , take out of oven let cool , spread whipped topping , when cake completely cold. I add fresh Strawberry's for looks ..
Irresistibly tall and light, this angel food cake is infused with touch of orange zest and served with honey glazed strawberry sauce and whipped cream. Raise your hand if you like LOVE angel food cake. Tall, fluffy, snowy white, lightly sweet and aromatic slice of angel food pairs. angel food cake. So I drove to the store and bought a pan. That was the best decision I made all day.