Chicken tikka masala layered rice.
You can cook Chicken tikka masala layered rice using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken tikka masala layered rice
- Prepare 300 gm of boneless cube chicken.
- You need 2 cup of basmati rice.
- It’s 1 cup of Dahi/ curd.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tikka masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 3 tsp of Thousand island sauce and tandoori mayo for spreading(garnish).
- Prepare 1/2 of cupChopped coriander and crispy wafers for garnish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of tandoori masala.
- It’s 1/2 of small cup boiled noodles.
Chicken tikka masala layered rice step by step
- Tke 2cups basmati rice washd and cook completely then tke chickn marinate wit tikka masala,tandoori masala,red chilli,turmeric and coriander powder,garam masala,salt,ggpaste and curd marinate fr atlst 2hrs..
- Then take butter in a pan put some butter and cook the chickn till it's done if you feel you need some water to cook chickn bt see that you willneed a gravy type so no water should be left the consistency shld b like gravy that you can hve it with rice when gravy is done give charcoal dhungar chickn is ready.
- Then tke serving transparent bowl put layered of rice then this chickn then boil noodles and spread mix of thousand island sauce and tandoori mayo and garnish some wafers and coriander leaves.
- Chickn tikka masala layered rice is ready to eat.
- Main point is have to do charcoal dhungar it tastes more yummier.