Chicken tikka masala quesadilla.
You can cook Chicken tikka masala quesadilla using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken tikka masala quesadilla
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tbsp of tandoori spice.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground tumeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- It’s 1/4 of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 lb of chicken tenders/breasts, small cubes/chunks.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 5 of 8" flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 of butter for tortillas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, any flavor(s).
Chicken tikka masala quesadilla instructions
- In a wok, heat oil on high and saute onions until translucent..
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds..
- Add all the seasons except salt and cook for another minute..
- Add chicken and cook until browned on all sides..
- Add chicken stock, tomatoes, fenugreek and salt. Cook until gravy is all cooked down..
- On a hot griddle, place butter and a tortilla on top and let butter spread on the down side of tortilla..
- Spoon chicken filling on one half of tortilla then add cheese on top..
- Fold tortilla over then flip as needed until both sides are golden brown..