Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce. Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. Because the Cajun sauce is homemade, it is so much better than anything in a jar! This easy to follow and make Cajun Pasta is really good and will warn the entire family's inside with this Cajun profile of flavors.
Large Shrimp Sautéed with Tomatoes, Lemon, Garlic, Herbs and Fresh Basil on Top of Angel Hair. Return pan used to cook sausage to medium heat. Add cream, Parmesan, and seasoning blend to hot pan and bring to a boil. You can cook Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce
- It’s of Angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- Prepare of Sauce ingredients:.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of coarse black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 of Tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 half of an onion chopped.
- It’s Half of red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green onion bulbs.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 bag of spinach.
- Prepare squeeze of Fresh lemon for.
Angel hair pasta is tossed in a creamy garlic sauce with mushrooms and red bell pepper for a rich and colorful dinner. Toss hot, cooked pasta with cream and parsley, spoon the rich shrimp with champagne and cream sauce over the pasta, and top with Parmesan cheese for a meal made for a. Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta, just like you'd expect in New Orleans. Now you can have it at home!
Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce instructions
- Boil Angel hair pasta on high for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse. Set aside..
- Brown beef sausage in a pan set aside. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Season shrimp with cajun spices. Use the same pan adding 1 tbsp butter and brown shrimp with the shells. Set aside and throw away shells. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Using the same pan you cooked the meat in, add 1 tbsp butter then add the onions, red pepper, garlic, green onions, and tomatoes. Cook till they sweat..
- Add the spices along with corn starch to the pan. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the cream cheese. Stir. While stirring add in parmesan cheese..
- Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Let simmer on low- med heat for 20 mins. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan..
- Once sauce is finished add spinach and spqeeze of lemon and cook for additional two minutes until spinach is wilted..
- Mix sauce with pasta and meat. Enjoy!! 🤗.
Creamy Shrimp or Crawfish and Angel Hair Pasta. Creamy Shrimp or Crawfish and Angel Hair Pasta. Meal time has been pretty simple around here with all the yardwork goin' on Add the cream of mushroom soup, Velvetta, pimentos, pepper, Cajun seasoning and hot sauce and stir together until. Angel Hair Pasta with Sausage & Spinach. You won't miss the marinara sauce once you taste this pasta dish flavored with chicken broth and Italian sausage.