Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil.
You can have Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil
- It’s 400 mL of Uncooked rice:.
- It’s 380 mL of Water:.
- It’s 5 cm of Kombu Kelp (Seaweed).
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar (A).
- You need 50 mL of Rice vinegar (A).
- Prepare 10 mL of Fresh lemon juice (A).
- You need 2 of Salmon fillets.
- You need of Fresh basil: adjust to suit your taste.
- You need of Roasted sesame seeds: adjust to suit your taste.
Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil instructions
- Rinse the uncooked rice and soak the rice..
- Remove dust from the kombu kelp. Put the rice and water in a pot or a rice cooker, and place the kombu kelp..
- Slice the fresh basil into strips and soak in water..
- Boil the salmon fillets over medium-low heat for 5~7 minutes, and remove the bones of the salmon meat..
- Put the condiments (A) in a bowl and stir well, and add the boiled salmon fillets. Break the salmon fillets into flakes..
- When the rice is cooked, put it in a large bowl. Add (A) with the salmon flakes in the bowl, and mix..
- Drain the excess water from the fresh basil with some kitchen towels, add to the bowl, and mix..
- Serve in a bowl. Sprinkle some sesame seeds. Decorate some fresh basil leaves..