Mum's Easy Crockpot Chilli.
You can have Mum's Easy Crockpot Chilli using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mum's Easy Crockpot Chilli
- You need 400 g of Minced Beef.
- It’s 960 g of Kidney Beans (drained weight).
- You need 500 g of Chunky Veg Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 600 g of Mild or Hot Salsa.
- Prepare 400 g of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Pkg of Chilli Con Carne Seasoning.
- You need To Taste of Salt and Pepper.
Mum's Easy Crockpot Chilli instructions
- Brown the mince in a skillet. Once browned, add the seasoning and mix. Add the seasoned mince to the crockpot..
- Drain the tins of kidney beans and add them to the crockpot..
- Into the crockpot, add the jars of pasta sauce, salsa and tins of tomatoes. Mix until fully combined..
- Cook on high for at least 4 hours or until beans are tender. Stir occasionally..
- Serve by itself or over cornbread and/or with a dollop of sour cream/creme fraiche..