Chilli Con Carne.
You can have Chilli Con Carne using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli Con Carne
- It’s 300 g of minced beef.
- It’s 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 sachet of Knorr's Chilli con carne mix.
- It’s of Quarter cup water.
Chilli Con Carne instructions
- Brown the mince in a pan..
- Blanch, peel and chop up your tomato..
- Add the tomato, drained kidney beans, water and half the sachet to the mince and mix well..
- Once it begins to boil, reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Serve hot with rice.