Baklava. Baklava is normally prepared in large pans. In Turkey, baklava is traditionally made by filling between the layers of dough with pistachios, walnuts or almonds (in some parts of the Aegean Region). This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts.
It is a great alternative for people who doesn't like walnuts or that are allergic to it. The word "baklava" entered English from Turkish, although the dish is often thought to be of Greek origin. Baklava is a delicious phyllo pastry popular in Middle Eastern countries. You can have Baklava using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baklava
- Prepare 60 gm of almonds finally chopped.
- You need 50 gm of pistachios finally chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need of For syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnaman power.
- It’s of For dough.
- It’s 2 cup of maida(all purpose flour).
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 100 gm of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of corn starch.
Its supposed origins are My first time I just made a mess of dried out phyllo and butter and the baklava tasted wonderful regardless. Easy baklava recipe made with layers of honey-soaked New to making baklava from scratch? This easy step-by-step tutorial and expert tips will help you make the BEST honey baklava every single time! En iyi baklavacılarda yapılan kadar nefis bir el açması baklava hazırlıyoruz.
Baklava step by step
- Brush a baking tray with butter. To make sugar syrup, combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water by adding cinnamon and lemon. Let it boil and simmer for 10 minutes.Keep it aside..
- Place flour in a mixing bowl, make a well in the center. Drizzle in oil and add salt; add water. Mix until dough just comes together and pulls away from the sides of the bowl, 1 or 2 minutes. Transfer dough ball to a lightly floured work surface..
- When you have 5 circles, roll out the stack to a larger circle about double in size, turning as you go to maintain a round shape. Separate each layer and lay out the circles. Re-apply more cornstarch mixture where needed and restack them. Roll again until the 5-layer stack is paper thin, about 10 to 12 inches in diameter. Place on a sheet of parchment.
- Knead until dough is smooth, using just enough flour to keep it from sticking to the work surface or your hands, 2 or 3 minutes. Continue to knead until dough is supple and elastic, about 5 more minutes. Wrap dough ball in plastic wrap and let rest at room temperature, 1 to 2 hours..
- Divide dough in equal portions roll each portion into a ball. Place on plate and cover with plastic wrap to prevent dough balls from drying out while you begin to roll them out..
- Mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons flour together in a bowl. Dust a work surface and the first dough ball with the cornstarch mixture. Flatten out the dough ball and roll out into a circle Dust again with cornstarch mixture. Set circle to one side. Roll out 4 more dough balls to about the same diameter and stack them on the first one, dusting each layer with more of the cornstarch mixture to keep them from sticking together..
- Brush a good amount of butter in sheet before and after shaping baklava.butter will give a nice colour of baklava.for perfect baklava you give put of lot of dry fruits.add shown in figure..
- Bake in preheated oven 140degree c for 45 minute..after bake, pour sugar syrup in baklava at least 4 hours. Then serve it.
Hamurundan şerbetine tüm püf noktalarıyla nefis baklava tarifi karşınızda! The iconic Baklava is astonishingly straight forward to make! The iconic Baklava is my all time favourite pastry that I can't get enough of. You'll love how homemade Baklava is not overly sweet and. This honey baklava is flaky, crisp and tender and I love that it isn't overly sweet.