Pumpkin Swirl 🎃 Cake Brownies. This brownie gets rave reviews for a reason! When you combine some of the best dessert ingredients: cream cheese, pumpkin and cinnamon – into one delicious brownie you really can't go wrong. These pumpkin cheesecake swirl brownies combine the sweet chocolatey goodness of brownies with creamy pumpkin cheesecake.
A gluten-free, oil-free, decadent fall dessert! So remember last post where I said I might not post anything else pumpkin because that cake was just SO GOOD? Pumpkin cheesecake swirl brownies are a beautiful trifecta of flavors! You can cook Pumpkin Swirl 🎃 Cake Brownies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Swirl 🎃 Cake Brownies
- Prepare 1 box of Brownie Mix.
- Prepare of Water, Vegetable oil and egg as called for on package of brownie mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate morsels.
- It’s 1 can (15 ounce) of Pumpkin.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of package cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of white sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
Pumpkin, cheesecake, and chocolate, all in one decadent brownie! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. These pumpkin swirl brownies are made with cream cheese and taste as if pumpkin spice cheesecake swirl collided with chocolate fudge brownies. Dollop spoonfuls of the pumpkin filling on top of the brownie batter, alternating with dollops of the remaining brownie batter.
Pumpkin Swirl 🎃 Cake Brownies step by step
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on box, then mix in your chocolate morsels, set mixture off to the side……
- In a separate bowl with an electric mixer beat together your pumpkin, cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract, set bowl off to the side……
- Spray a 7 X 11 inch glass baking dish with the butter cooking spray……
- Spoon your brownie mix into your greased baking dish…….
- Now drop by spoonfuls your pumpkin mix into the brownie mixture……..
- Take a dull knife and carefully swirl pumpkin mix into the brownie mix……
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 – 40 minutes, or until tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean……
- Let brownies rest for 20 minutes……
- Cut into squares, serve and enjoy 😉!!! Your pumpkin 🎃 brownies will be soft and yummy 😋!!!!!.
Take a knife and run it through the batter, swirling the brownie batter and pumpkin. Fudgy brownies combine with a pumpkin pie swirl for the ultimate Halloween treat. To up the decadence upon serving, top a scoop of vanilla ice cream with cubes of the chilled pumpkin swirl brownies. This pumpkin swirl brownies recipe is moist, delicious and a fall staple. My kids love brownies, but in the fall, I take the opportunity to make all things You simply can't beat brownies.