Melt in your mouth doughnuts. How about if I told you that you could make these amazing treats, serving them warm and golden to your family, with no Melt a stick of butter in another bowl and set aside as well. Now they will both be handy as soon as the doughnuts are done. Now you can go buy a.
This is not a regular item in our daily menu but. Melt-In-Your-Mouth Biscuit Doughnuts: My family loves hot melt-in-your-mouth doughnuts for breakfast. Now I know it's not the healthiest choice, but I think it's good for the soul to splurge once in a while. You can cook Melt in your mouth doughnuts using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Melt in your mouth doughnuts
- It’s 1 of 10 can biscuits.
- You need 1 of oil.
- You need 1 stick of margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
The amazing thing about these delicious treats is that they begin as CANNED B. Stop by local hometown restaurant and bakery for a delicious home cooked breakfast or lunch and fresh desserts! The doughnuts are especially good first thing in the morning when they are still hot. Krispy Kreme has created a new variant that burst with mouth-watering goodness at every bite – the bacon and cheese-filled ring doughnut.
Melt in your mouth doughnuts step by step
- In a deep pan heart oil.
- While oil is heating make holes into biscuits with bottle cap or a doughnut hole maker.
- To test oil put one of the biscuit balls in oil if it bubbles it's.ready.
- Put dough in oil and fry set aside.
- When all doughnuts are made melt butter.
- In a different bowl combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip doughnut in butter than in sugar and do the same for all of them ..
By combining two of the most popular comfort food, which are bacon and cheese, Krispy Kreme's latest Holiglaze… Melt-In-Your-Mouth Biscuit Doughnuts: My family loves hot melt-in-your-mouth doughnuts for breakfast. Now I know it's not the healthiest choice, but I think it's good for the soul to splurge once in a while. The chocolate cake doughnuts are sooo good too! Thanks – now I'm craving a donut! Narrow search to just "melt your mouth" in the title sorted by quality sort by rating or Advanced search.