No-Knead (somewhat) express donut. Bake donuts in no time with my chef-tested and approved recipe! I'm a dough making machine right now but this recipe doesn't require one. It's my easy, No-Knead Donut recipe that will have you making lovely baked donuts in no time at all.
All you need is a good quality yeast. Following this easy recipe you can make soft homemade doughnuts. They are healthy because baked and not fried, and you don't require any mixer because the. You can have No-Knead (somewhat) express donut using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-Knead (somewhat) express donut
- You need 150-180 ml of lukewarm milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of &1/2 teaspoons of instant yeast.
- You need 350 gr of bread flour or strong flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of room temperature butter or margarine.
A wide variety of express donuts options are available to you, such as local service location, key selling points, and type. Making fried doughnuts is not as hard as you might think! This Spudnuts recipe I am sharing with you today is really easy and super delicious. Spudnuts are doughnuts made with mashed potatoes.
No-Knead (somewhat) express donut instructions
- In a cup, stir together milk, sugar & yeast. Leave to foam (in my country it takes 8 minutes maximum, but in colder area can be around 10 minutes)..
- Sieve all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl..
- Pour the milk mixture into the mixing bowl then add in butter. Stir with wooden spoon or simply squeeze with your fingers. Remember to wash your hands first hehehe or just use a plastic glove. Do this until everything is well combined..
- Scrape the dough to the center of the bowl. Cover the bowl with damp clothing for at least 15 minutes. Remember, the longer you proof the dough, the better it will be..
- Put the dough on a floured surface, flatten it with a rolling pin & form it using cutter or donut mold. Arrange the donut on a floured tray, leave to proof for another 15 minutes..
- Deep fry with low heat, turn/flip the donuts once only to achieve the white ring. After they are done put in a strainer and let them cool. Then you can garnish them the way you want :).
If you've ever had potato bread, imagine that in doughnut form- YUM! Many "quick and easy" donut recipes involve a donut pan and an oven, but those are basically just mini cakes shaped like donuts. For anyone without a Dutch oven or finds them too heavy to lift, this recipe is for you. You may remember this video that I referenced in my very first no-knead bread recipe post. The recipe and technique in the video are a little different from the basic no-knead recipe.