Sesame Chicken Teriyaki.
You can have Sesame Chicken Teriyaki using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sesame Chicken Teriyaki
- It’s 2 large of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garlic.
- It’s 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 5 ml of lemon juice.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame seeds.
Sesame Chicken Teriyaki instructions
- Cook the chicken in olive oil and garlic, then cut to desired chunk size, (you can add vegetables) start the rice in the rice cooker.
- Add soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, ginger, and brown sugar. Reduce heat, mixing up occasionally, cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve on rice!.