Grilled Steak Fajitas.
You can cook Grilled Steak Fajitas using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Steak Fajitas
- It’s 16 ounce of steak, cut into small bite size strips.
- You need 2 of yellow, red, or orange bell peppers. Sliced into strips.
- Prepare 1/2 of of an onion. Sliced into strips.
- You need 1 cup of sliced white button mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, chopped finely.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of pepper flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Warmed tortillas.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Guacemole.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
Grilled Steak Fajitas step by step
- Marinate the beef with olive oil, salt, pepper flakes, and garlic for 2 hours..
- Add the onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Stir and mix together. Marinate for 2 hours..
- Cook on a grill or oven on medium heat for 20 minutes or until char marks begin to appear..
- Wrap in tortillas garnished with sour cream, cheese, and guac as desired..