My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup. And that means you can find. Ramen noodles are flavored with a sriracha-spiced sauce and served up with soft boiled eggs Cheap, quick, and easy meals are a staple for almost every household. This ramen is souped up with real Asian ingredients like sriracha, sesame, and soy.
I've made it twice in one week before now, and See how to make it. So if you're a fan of ramen soup but don't feel like spending three days simmering chicken bones and pork bones, definitely give this one a try! Sriracha ramen noodles soup is a new refreshing twist to your regular spicy noodle soup. You can have My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup
- It’s 4 of pork chops.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey and light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder and ginger powder.
- You need 3 of pks plain ramen noodle.
- It’s 2 of stock cubes veg/chicken u choose.
- You need 3 of Lt of water for stock.
- It’s 1 of lg onion diced.
- It’s 1 of Lg pepper diced.
- Prepare 8 of button mushrooms sliced.
- You need 2 of LG carrots grated.
- It’s 1/2 head of kale chopped.
- Prepare 3 tsp of garlic powder and ginger powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chinese 5 spice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of light soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need to taste of As much sirracha.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil for stir fry veg.
- Prepare of Chopped spring onion for garnish.
Keep it plain or add your favorite vegetables and protein to make it I add sriracha to all my soups! *high five* this looks super delicious and I love that you used instant noodles because honestly they're SO delicious. If you love spicy ramen, you have to try this Spicy Sriracha Ramen Noodle Soup! It's super easy and so delicious. This Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe is so easy you won't believe it when it's done!
My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup instructions
- Pre heat oven 200c make marinade for chops the 2tbsp honey and soy sauce and 1 tsp garlic and ginger powder.
- Prepare veg while chops marinade dice the onion and pepper,grate the carrots and slice the kale and mushroom.
- Put chops in oven then in a large cooking pot add oil heat gently add onions and peppers saute for 2 mins.
- Add carrots mushrooms and kale and the seasoning and water bring to a boil.
- When chops are done (depending on their thickness)allow to rest while u add noodle to the veg soup.
- Cook for 5 mins the put noodles into a bowl top with veg and broth place sliced pork on top (garnish with spring onions optional).
- If u leave out the chop this can be a vegetarian ramen noodle soup.
No marinating needed, this recipe is an incredibly quick and delicious way to serve bone in or boneless pork chops — seared until golden then simmered and broiled (or grilled) in the most amazing honey garlic sauce! An incredibly flavorful Easy Homemade Chicken Ramen with authentic flavors. My Easy Pork Ramen has been a hit with my readers, but I realized that I've never This ramen soup recipe is easily adaptable to ingredients you have at home. You can use store bought stock, but add more flavor! This spicy ramen soup recipe is going to be your favorite!