Chinese Soup with Cellophane Noodles and Fluffy Light Chicken Meatballs. Before we get to Colorado pictures and the recipe. You're probably noticing a theme here. Our deck was reading in the low teens this morning and there was an inch of fluffy, light, dry snow.
This Chinese chicken noodle soup is delicious and light. It is served with wonton noodles, baby bok choy, and carrots. Make it a complete meal by serving the soup with chicken wontons! You can cook Chinese Soup with Cellophane Noodles and Fluffy Light Chicken Meatballs using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Soup with Cellophane Noodles and Fluffy Light Chicken Meatballs
- You need 800 ml of The cooking liquid from making chicken meatballs -.
- It’s 1 of as many (to taste) Chicken meatballs (optional).
- It’s 1 of King oyster mushroom.
- Prepare 4 of cm Carrot.
- It’s 30 grams of Cooked bamboo shoots in water (canned or vacuum packed).
- You need 1 dash of Dried wood ear mushrooms.
- Prepare 20 grams of Zha cai (Chinese pickles).
- Prepare 1 of Cellophane noodles (dried).
- Prepare 1 of Pea shoots.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
Add the mushrooms, noodles and chicken meat to the broth. Noodles – Chinese noodle soups are traditionally made with thin egg noodles (pictured above A simple, delicious Chinese noodle soup with a broth that you'd swear came from your favourite Place noodles in bowls. Top with chicken and bok choy. Ladle over soup, garnish with green onions.
Chinese Soup with Cellophane Noodles and Fluffy Light Chicken Meatballs step by step
- Have the soup that results from making chicken meatballs ready.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153951-healthy-and-tender-chicken-meatballs-using-tofu-and-ground-chicken-breast.
- You an make a delicious soup with the poaching liquid from boiled chicken too.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153769-how-to-cook-moist-chicken-breast-for-boiled-chicken.
- Strain the soup through paper towels. If there isn't enough soup, augment it with water. If the soup doesn't have enough flavor, add a little soup stock granules..
- Rehydrate the wood ear mushrooms by soaking them in water, and cut into 2-3 pieces each. Cut the carrot and king oyster mushroom into sticks. Slice the bamboo shoot thinly. De-salt the zha cai for a short time and then julienne..
- Simmer the cut up vegetables in the soup..
- Season with sake, salt and pepper. Add the chicken meatballs and cellophane noodles..
- I used these noodles this time. They don't have to be pre-soaked to rehydrate and can just be added to soups..
- Add a little sesame oil and some pea shoots that have been cut into 3 cm pieces, and the soup is done..
- You only need a small amount of pea shoots as garnish. I cut the roots off a pack I'd bought previously and put them in water to grow more shoots. I used these shoots in the soup this time..
- You can omit the chicken meatballs, and the soup will still be great. Add lots of mushrooms and vegetables..
- For light and fluffy egg drop soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145855-fluffy-egg-drop-soup-with-boiled-chicken-broth.
- The meatball-soup can be used to make Chinese style rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155241-chinese-mixed-rice-with-chicken-broth.
This recipe for Quick & Easy Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup proves that Asian food doesn't have to be complicated – this simple soup is ready in just As you may have noticed from past recipes, I am a big fan of Chinese noodle soup. I think they are so delicious and satisfying when you want something. This noodle soup is easy to prepare. Most versions contain shallot, garlic, and chicken giblets, but our family enjoys a simpler preparation that focuses on just a few ingredients Drop in the chicken breast. Easy Chinese chicken noodle soup with homemade chicken stock is a comforting warm noodle soup with the most original taste.