Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can cook Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 4 of whole chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 packages of Klusky Noodles.
- You need 3 medium of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Chicken Bouillon Granules.
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Fill a pot up of water to the desired amount of broth. Boil the chicken breasts for 50 minutes (leave the skin on for taste)..
- While the chicken is cooking, dice the potatoes into bite size pieces..
- After 50 minutes, remove the chicken and add the potatoes..
- Pull the chicken off the bone, cut into bite size pieces, and return to the broth..
- Add the Klusky Noodles and cook the amount stated on the package..
- Sample the broth and add chicken bouillon to taste..