You can have French Macarons using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Macarons
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 2 of egg white room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need of Food coloring (optional).
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- You need of Cream cheese.
French Macarons step by step
- In a bowl add in icing sugar, almond flour.
- In a different bowl add in egg whites. Whisk on high speed till stiff peaks.
- Start adding sugar a little at a time. You can add food coloring if you like.
- Start adding the dry ingredients to the egg mixture a little at a time and fold..
- Note : do not beat the mixture you will loose all that bubbles in the eggs, fold it in.
- Put in a piping bag and line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Pipe the macaroons. Tap the baking tray to remove all air bubbles.
- Leave it for about an hour to dry before you bake.
- In a bowl whip the cream till stiff peaks. Add in cream cheese and whisk for 3 mins.
- Pipe in the middle of the macarons and it’s ready.