Pumpkin spice macarons. These pumpkin macarons are filled with all of my favorite fall spices sprinkled with powdered espresso and filled with a creamy spiced buttercream made with pumpkin purée.. I was nearly shocked by how well these pumpkin spice latte macarons turned out! Macarons can be tricky, it's easy to end up with hollow, cracked or lopsided cookies.
My Pumpkin Spice Macarons recipe will warm up your fall with incredible flavors! These macarons start with a spicy macarons batter, then. Pumpkin Spice Macarons: Have ready three baking sheets lined with parchment paper. You can have Pumpkin spice macarons using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin spice macarons
- You need 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of almonds.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of allspice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pie spice or salt.
- Prepare 4 drops of orange food coloring.
- You need of Frosting.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of allspice.
- You need 3-6 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of softened butter.
To make all the Macarons the same size, I like to make a template. The truth is that there is very little pumpkin pure in the filling of these Pumpkin Spice Macarons. They are loaded with pumpkin pie spice in both the shells and the filling. It brings the warmest, comforting fall flavor.
Pumpkin spice macarons instructions
- Make the almond flour: in a food processor pulse 1 cup of the sugar with the almonds, until the almonds mix in fully and become powder..
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit or 150 degrees Celsius. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form..
- In a colander, sift other cup of sugar into the eggs and beat until stiff peaks form..
- Now sift in flour and mix well. When you lift up the spoon, the mixture should make ribbons..
- Now add the spices and food coloring…..
- And transfer batter to a piping bag. Make rounds on the pan, then bang on table 12 times. Then leave it out for 30 minutes..
- Transfer to heated oven, and bake for 16 minutes or until feet form..
- Mix all ingredients of the frosting, and transfer to a pipe bag. Make the cookie by piping a teaspoon of frosting onto a macaron valve and putting another on top!.
Perfect for a cup of coffee, tea or PSL! The macaron filling in this Pumpkin Spice Macarons Recipe is Pumpkin Swiss Meringue. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Pumpkin Cheesecake Macarons – A classic chewy french cookie is given a fall makeover with a pinch of pumpkin spice, cream cheese buttercream, and pumpkin butter. Alright guys…hold onto your hats…it's our first pumpkin recipe of the season!