Chaab's Sweet Macaroni Salad.
You can cook Chaab's Sweet Macaroni Salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chaab's Sweet Macaroni Salad
- Prepare of Pasta mixture.
- You need 3/4 box of of 32oz elbow macaroni.
- You need 1/2 large of red onion diced.
- It’s 2 large of celery stalks diced.
- It’s 6 each of hard boiled eggs(egg whites chopped).
- It’s 12 each of vlasic sweet midget pickles(pick large ones in jar) diced.
- Prepare of Sauce mixture.
- Prepare 1 can of 14oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 2 cup of of mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Chaab's Sweet Macaroni Salad instructions
- In large pot boil macaroni until done,drain and rinse in cold water..
- In small pot put eggs cover with water and little bit of salt. Bring water to a boil,remove from heat and cover for 10 to 15mins. Cut one in half after 10 mins to check yolk. Leave the rest on for 5 more mins if not all the way done..
- Dice red onion,celery,and pickles. chop eggs(peeled of coarse) =0),set aside. I only use the egg whites because I don't like the texture of yolk in mac. salad..
- For the sauce in a medium to large bowl put milk,mayo,vinegar,sugar,salt and pepper,whisk until smooth and mixed well..
- In large bowl combine macaroni and all diced ingredients that were set aside. Pour sauce over and mix slowely with large spoon until evenly coated. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving. Longer left in the refrigerator the better..