Pineapple Banana Hummingbird Mini Loaves.
You can cook Pineapple Banana Hummingbird Mini Loaves using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Banana Hummingbird Mini Loaves
- You need 1 packages of yellow cake mix (2-layer size).
- You need 1 packages of JELL-O Vanilla Flavor (3.4 oz).
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable. oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 can of DOLE Crushed Pineapple, juice drained and 1 cup reserved.
- You need 2 medium of ripe DOLE Bananas, well mashed (1 cup).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped PLANTER Pecans Cream Cheese. Glaze (recipe below ).
Pineapple Banana Hummingbird Mini Loaves step by step
- Preheat. oven to. 350°F.
- COMBINE. cake mix, dry instant pudding, reserved pineapple juice, eggs and oil in large bowl with mixer 2 minutes, or until blended. Add crushed pineapple, bananas and nuts; mix just until blended..
- POUR. prepared batter into 5 foil loaf pans sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool completely..
- DRIZZLE. Cream Cheese Glaze over cooled loaves..
- Cream Cheese Glaze: Combine 2 oz. softened PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese with 1 tablespoon milk and 1/2 cup powdered sugar ; drizzle over cooled loaves..