Chicken Tikka Masala.
You can have Chicken Tikka Masala using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Masala
- You need 300 Grams of Chicken.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 Tablespoon of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tablespoon of Garam masala.
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of seeds Carom.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Yoghurt.
- It’s 1 of Onion (chopped) big size.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Ginger (grated).
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic (grated).
- You need 2 of Tomato (chopped).
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of methi Kasoori.
- Prepare 2 Sprigs of Coriander leaves.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Cooking oil.
Chicken Tikka Masala step by step
- Marinate the chicken with all the marinade ingredients and keep overnight in fridge. Marinate for a minimum of 4 hours..
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 200°C and then apply oil to the grill, and keep the marinated chicken on the grill. Cook on 200°C for 15 minutes, checking and turning the chicken, and applying the marinade to either sides, if necessary..
- Cook at high for another 5 minutes and take out the grilled chicken and set aside..
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the onions till they turn transparent. Add ginger and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add garam masala, mix and cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes and little salt to the pan and let it cook till the tomatoes soften on medium flame. Now add the remaining marinate paste to the pan, mix well and let cook for 5 minutes. Add little water if necessary and bring the curry to a boil..
- Add the grilled chicken to the curry and mix well with the masala. Sprinkle crushed kasoori methi and garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Serve hot with jeera rice..