Chicken Tikka Masala with Garlic Naan bread.
You can have Chicken Tikka Masala with Garlic Naan bread using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Masala with Garlic Naan bread
- Prepare of For Chicken Marination:.
- It’s 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare of Cubed chicken breast.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of For Gravy:.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 1 of large red onion(sliced).
- Prepare of Finely diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Garlic and ginger paste.
- You need 1 cup of cream.
- You need of For garlic naan bread:.
- It’s 200 gm of refind flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 4 teaspoon of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s of Water.
Chicken Tikka Masala with Garlic Naan bread step by step
- Marinate the chicken in yoghurt,chilli powder and salt and let it rest in fridge for atleast 30mins.
- For Gravy in a pan add 4 teaspoon oil and sliced red onion and add turmeric,red chilli,ginger-garlic paste,cumin powder and a bit of salt and gently cook the onions.
- Add diced tomatoes and cook until tomato is cooked and add one cup cream.
- Blend the Gravy in a blender until the Gravy get smooth,thick and Creamy in texture.
- In a pan add 4 teaspoon oil and grill the marinated chicken pieces until nice and golden brown and add the Gravy straight into the pan and let the chicken simmer in the Gravy for 5 mins.
- Bind the dough for naan bread and roll it in a triangular shape and cook the dough in oven 200° for 10 mins and finish the naan bread with salted butter.
- Serve the chicken tikka masala and garlic naan bread hot and enjoy.