Chicken tikka masala with jeera rice.
You can have Chicken tikka masala with jeera rice using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken tikka masala with jeera rice
- Prepare 1 bowl of Boiled rice.
- You need as needed of Chicken tikka pieces.
- It’s 1 tsp of Jeera / cumin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of White oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Kasuri methi.
- You need 2 of Bayleaf/tej pata.
- Prepare 2 of Red chilli dry.
Chicken tikka masala with jeera rice instructions
- For chicken tikka masala-Take the Chicken tikka (for chicken tikka recipe refer to my previous recipe)…..
- Add some butter to the pan and drop the chicken tikkas in it. Add the marination residue to it.Add 1/2 cup of water. A pinch of salt and stir the curry. At last sprinkle the kasuri methi over it. Close the flame and cover the pan with a lid..
- For jeera rice-In another pan, heat a tbsp of oil. Add 1tsp of jeera,a bayleaf and dry red chilli…stir it. Then add the boiled rice in it. Mix them well. Add salt to taste. Switch of the flame and your jeera rice is ready..