Cute Angel Food Cake.
You can cook Cute Angel Food Cake using 11 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cute Angel Food Cake
- Prepare of For the cake.
- You need 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of Cornstarch.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 10 grams of Milk.
- It’s of Cream:.
- Prepare 300 grams of Heavy cream.
- You need 70 grams of White Chocolate.
- It’s 10 grams of Granulated sugar.
Cute Angel Food Cake instructions
- Make a half portion of the Custard Cream. Let the custard cream cool. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154034-my-familys-custard-cream.
- Coat the mold with butter (use separate butter from the butter for the cake) and dust with flour (use separate flour from the flour for the cake). Chill the in refrigerator. Pre-heat the oven at 170℃..
- Make the sponge cake batter: melt the butter and milk in a bowl over a double boiler. Sift together the flour and cornstarch, set aside..
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and sugar. Slowly heat in a double broiler and whip until you can slowly draw a shape in the batter..
- When mixture is warm to the touch, remove from heat and whip. Keep at it until the batter leaves clear tracks behind..
- Sift the dry ingredients again while adding them to the mixture from Step 5. Slowly and gently mix from the bottom in a cut and fold motion..
- Mix about two ladles of Step 6 batter into the butter and milk from Step 3. Return this mixture to the batter from Step 6. Mix until set (about 30 seconds to 1 minute)..
- Pour the batter from Step 7 into the chilled cake pan. Shake the pan to even out the mixture (it should fill the pan about halfway). Lift and drop the pan a few times on a table to remove air from the batter..
- Bake in the oven for about 15-17 minutes. Right after removing the cake from the oven, drop from a slightly high place (about 20cm). This prevents shrinking..
- After the cake has completely cooled, take it out and flip upside down. Slice into two pieces..
- For the chocolate cream: In a hot water bath, add 50g of warmed cream to white chocolate, mixing together as the chocolate melts from the residual heat. This is to prevent overheating..
- Add the sugar to the remaining 250g of cream and whip until soft peaks form. Add the chocolate cream from Step 11 and whip until stiff peaks form. (It's delicious if you add one teaspoon of kirsch).
- On the bottom layer of cake, layer cream, custard, fruit, more cream, and finally the top layer of cake..
- Coat cake with cream. Then, use a piping bag to create 3mm lines of custard on the outside of the cake as shown..
- Finally, coat with chocolate cream to finish the cake..
- When you cut it, it looks like this..
- This is one made with chocolate cake.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144420-chocolate-angel-cake.