Angel's Chick Parm Wings.
You can have Angel's Chick Parm Wings using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Angel's Chick Parm Wings
- You need 25 of Wings (flats or drumettes).
- It’s 1 stick of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cracked Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ground Paprika.
Angel's Chick Parm Wings instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all seasonings in a bowl.
- Cover baking tray with foil and spray with Pam.
- Melt butter in a separate bowl for 30 – 45 sec till melted.
- Dip wings into melted butter with one hand, then use other hand to sprinkle spice mix liberally on all sides.
- Repeat steps till all wings are buttered and coated on baking tray.
- Bake for 45 mins to1 hour, flip wings over half way through for even crisp!.