Chocolate Chip Angel.Food Cupcakes with Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting.
You can have Chocolate Chip Angel.Food Cupcakes with Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Angel.Food Cupcakes with Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting
- You need of CUPCAKES.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar, divided use.
- Prepare 6 of large egg whites, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cream of tarter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of semi sweet chocolate, chopped or semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Prepare 12 of to 14 fresh raspberries.
- It’s of shaved white and dark chocolate.
Chocolate Chip Angel.Food Cupcakes with Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Line 12 to 14 standard cupcake tins with paper liners.
- Sift flour, 6 tablespoons sugar, and salt into a bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat egg whites and cream of tarter until foamy.
- Add lemon juice, vanilla and then add remalning 6 tablespoons sugar very slowly to egg whites while beating to stiff peaks.
- Fold sifted flour into egg whites in 3 additions being careful not to deflate but being sure flour is completely .mixed In.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Fill prepared cupcake tin almost 3/4 full..
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes until cupcake springs back when lightly pressed and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes then remove and cool completely lb wire racks..
- MAKE CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING.
- Have chopped chocolate in a large bowl. Heat cream to a simmer, pour over chocolate. Let sit 1 minute then stir until.smooth. Chill uncovered until.cold, at least 1 hour.
- Whip cold chocolate cream mixture until light and fluffy.
- Frost cooled cupcakes with frosting. Garnish with shaved white and dark chocolate shavings and raspberries.
- Any extra whipped,chocolate frosting is delicious with fresh fruit, sandwiched between cookies, even swirled in oatmeal or on waffles or pancakes.