Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas.
You can have Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas
- Prepare 1 cup of heat roasted red bell pepper.
- You need 15 ounce of can of cannellini beans.
- It’s 1 pound of your favorite grilled chicken Fajita meat.
- Prepare 3 of medium carrots.
- Prepare 1 of corn on the cob.
- Prepare 8 ounces of white mushrooms.
- It’s 1-1/2 pints of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cups of large onion I used strawberry onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 15 ounce of can of sweet peas.
- You need To taste of cayenne pepper per individual desire optional.
Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas step by step
- Peel and wash your vegetables. Dice the onion, slice the celery, remove corn off cob, slice your carrots..
- Heat a pan with the peanut oil. Slice the mushrooms. Add the onions, celery, and carrots. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Stirfry the onion mixture 15 minutes..
- Open the beans and drain but keep the liquids. Add beans to the onion mixture. Stirfry 10 minutes..
- Add the seasonings, bean liquids, chicken broth, bring to a simmer. Add all the rest of the ingredients. Simmer 12 minutes. Cover and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Serve, add cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.