Baklava Cheesecake Tarts.
You can cook Baklava Cheesecake Tarts using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baklava Cheesecake Tarts
- It’s 5 sheets of phyllo pastry.
- You need 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s of Filling:.
- It’s 1 tub of cottage cheese (Parmalat).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornflour (Maizena).
- It’s of Topping:.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mixed nuts, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of maple syrup/golden syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Baklava Cheesecake Tarts instructions
- For the baskets: Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush each sheet of phyllo pastry with melted butter using a pastry brush. Lay each layer on top of the buttered one until all are used up..
- Using a pastry cutter, cut 12 squares. Separate the layers and rotate each layer slightly so the the corners get staggered. Press into a greased cupcake pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside..
- For the filling: lower oven temperature to 160°C. Whisk all filling ingredients (cottage cheese, egg, sugar, condensed milk, cornflour) together and place one tablespoon of mixture in each phyllo basket. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese filling has set. Remove from oven and let cool..
- For the topping: place all topping ingredients (mixed nuts, maple syrup, water, salt, cinnamon powder) in a non-stick pan over medium heat, allow water to dry a little and a syrup to form. Remove from heat..
- Spoon one tablespoon of nut mixture on top of the cheesecake amd allow to cool until set. Serve immediately..