Scrumptious white choc truffle cake.
You can have Scrumptious white choc truffle cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scrumptious white choc truffle cake
- Prepare 400 grams of white chocolate (preferably baking choc).
- You need 50 grams of plain/all purpose flour.
- It’s 50 grams of caster sugar.
- You need 2 each of medium eggs.
- You need 300 ml of double cream.
- You need 250 grams of marscapone cream.
- You need of Decoration.
- You need 6 piece of milk choc square chocolate bar.
Scrumptious white choc truffle cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180° . Grease and line a medium sized round baking tin . (It's best to use a springform tin that can be clipped and taken apart).
- Using an electric whisk , mix together the sugar and egg for 5-10 minutes ..
- In a ban-marie (boiling water in a saucepan and a metal bowl resting on the pan) melt 50g of the white chocolate..
- Whilst the chocolate is melting , sift in the flour and fold into the mixture of egg and sugar .. when chocolate has melted add into the mix and give it a good stir.
- Pour this batter into your prepared tin and tip the tin around so that the mixture fills all of the base evenly (there will not be alot of mixture when starting off but will rise when baking ).
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown . And leave to cool. Poke a couple holes (NOT ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM)in the cake with a fork..
- To make the filling , using a ban-marie again , pour the double cream and allow to slightly boil , stirring constantly . Add in the rest of the white chocolate in peices/squares and let melt . Leave to cool for 45 mins – 1 hour ..
- Add in the marscapone cream and use a balloon whisk until thick and creamy ..
- Pour mixture over cake and leave in the fridge to set for 2 hours ..
- To decorate , peel or grater the milk chocolate and sprinkle over cake when set..