Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork.. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is incredibly easy to make and wonderful to have on hand to add protein to meals. The best Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe! Tender and flavorful pulled pork is so easy to make in your crockpot.
I know, I know—it sounds somewhat tortuous if you're craving BBQ, like right now. But trust us, the wait is worth it in the end. Lucky for you, a slow cooker makes the drawn out process a breeze. You can have Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork. using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork.
- You need 2 kg of pork shoulder.
- It’s 1 pints of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of pinapple juice.
- You need 1 of FOR THE RUB..
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 of FOR THE BBQ SAUCE..
- It’s 8 oz of ketchup.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of worcester sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- You need 1 dash of tobasco sauce.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
With simple seasoning, this recipe takes only minutes to prepare and cooks all day for fall apart tender, juicy pork oozing with tangy sweet sauce. Mix and heat with sauce before serving. Serve on sandwich rolls, if desired. The best ever BBQ Pulled Pork in the slow cooker for perfectly tender shredded pork coated with an easy, flavorful sauce.
Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork. step by step
- Make up rub..
- Remove fat off pork and dab dry, cover with dry rub..
- If you have time leave pork in fridge 24 hours..
- Slice onions and garlic place in bottom of slow cooker, place pork on top..
- Pour in 1 pint of chicken stock and top up with pinapple juice until pork is 3/4 covered..
- Heat on low 8-10 hours or high for 4-5 hours..
- Make up tbe bbq sauce..
- Bring sauce to a simmer and take off heat..
- When pork is done remove from pan and shred, discard cooking juice but retain onions, chop them and mix with the pork..
- Put pork back into pot and mix in the sauce. Enjoy..
The best cut of meat for pulled pork is a pork shoulder, also referred to as a Boston butt. Before you begin, check to see if there is a fat. This crockpot pulled chicken is so easy to make – everything just goes into the slow cooker without any special prep. We generally use this pulled pork recipe when using pork. Pork usually needs more time to tenderize.